DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIST FOR GLOBAL COMPANIES BUILDING DIGITAL BUSINESSES
* Award winning, career spanning over twenty years of domestic and international sales, business development, management and marketing.
* Contributed to double digit increases in revenue and pipeline last ten years straight.
* Aids customers in adoption, usage, risk identification & mitigation and cost justification of UCC; including analytics on consumption data.
* Coaches clients to effectively communicate transformative digital strategies using UCC and social media toolsets.
* Develops visionary approaches to creating, packaging and articulating business cases for managed services – including cloud models and fee-based consultancies.
* Core competencies include over sixteen years managing business P/L & sales teams, innovation and strategy formation, identifying emerging opportunities and capturing new markets, executing business turnarounds, acquisition targeting & due diligence.
* Influenced and Participated in over $500M of revenue generation since 1984.
* Specialties: Adept at developing & managing businesses building revenues from start up to run rates over $100M. Managed divisions of Global 1000, Fortune 500, INC.500 companies and built a successful startup company.
* Over ten years of experience: building, managing and contributing to Alliance programs with Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Ingram Micro, Interactive Intelligence, Juniper, Level 3, Microsoft, Nortel, Polycom and TATA Communications.
* Diversified leadership skills, capable of managing other senior executives in Finance, Operations and Technical Support roles. Exemplary in matrix managed organizations, leading cross functional teams.
* Expert in lease financing and residual valuation of networked technology assets * Visionary, polished negotiator, strategist,leader, executive closer and mentor.
* Over Ten Years as Featured Presenter on Technology at Industry Events: Government & Business, Education and Technology (GBET); Microsoft Partner Conference; Howard University School of Business - MBA Program; Orange County Business Forum; Service Networks/ISPCON